I can't believe it's finally here! Our flight boards in about 15 minutes and leaves in about an hour. Atlanta recently got a terminal just for international flights and it's beautiful. I feel like a celebrity with all the high class stores haha. Our gate is full of about 200 people. I can't stop imagining why each one of them is going to Africa- I'm not sure who are natives going home or if Americans are going to just travel, to study, who knows? There are quite a few families similar to mine as well. I can't believe I'm about to go to Africa- how amazingggg! I am so excited and don't really know what to expect, which is terrifying and thrilling but in a good way. Still so thankful for this opportunity- hopefully the next time ill be writing it'll be from Johannesburg!
Love,
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment