When we got into the jeep, there were blankets and hot water bottles to keep us warm. (Oh and when I got into my bed last night there was one in there too!) We journeyed out and saw giraffes, zebras, impala, elephants, wildebeest, and warthogs! It was freezing but so worth waking up early. We came back and ate an amazing breakfast and then chilled out for a couple of hours. Then we had high tea at 3 with cake and sandwiches and salads. We went on our next safari and saw rhinos and more of the same things we had already seen! Oh and we also got a glimpse of a lion and two cubs!! But it was night so the view wasn't great.
We're hanging out before dinner which I'm sure will be amazing and then I'm going to take a hot shower and get into bed! This is the life!
Right off the deck here there is a watering hole that is frequented by elephants, giraffes, zebras, impala, and wildebeest. It's unbelievable!
Until tomorrow,
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment